Fiskars Preschool Training Scissors assorted color
Make their first introduction to cutting and developing fine motor skills more enjoyable and safe with these uniquely designed scissors. Featuring a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, these scissors will build their confidence with each cut they make. Once children have mastered the concept of cutting, the training lever can be flipped up for traditional cutting functionality. Made with blunt blades and tips for added safety, these scissors cut only paper and have a comfortable grip for little hands. Sold in assorted two-tone colors.
A unique design helps preschoolers learn how to safely use a scissors.
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn how to cut more easily. When the child has mastered opening and closing the scissors, the training lever can be flipped up for traditional cutting action so they feel like a "big kid. Our preschool scissors include blunt blades that cut only paper, plus blunt tips for added safety. Large handle loops provide a comfortable grip, even when children put all four fingers into the loop. For children three and up, our Preschool Training Scissors are the perfect way to start learning how to cut.
* Ideal for children ages three and up
* #1 teacher recommended brand
* Training lever opens the blades after each cut to safely teach preschoolers how to open and close a scissors
* Blunt, safe blades cut only paper to protect children
* Blunt tips provide added safety in the hands of children
* Large finger loops offer control and comfort no matter how children hold the scissors
* Antimicrobial handle protection inhibits the growth of bacterial odors and helps prevent product deterioration
* Once the child has mastered opening and closing the blades, the training lever can be flipped up for traditional cutting action, helping them feel like a "big kid* Lifetime warranty
It's hard enough to master the art of paper cutting without those annoying plastic scissors, or those poor quality metal scissors that just bend paper instead of cutting it! After several of these experiences and wasted money, we finally found Fiskars. They work. They're easy for little hands and specially made for beginners to have successful first experiences instead of frustration and tears. All have comfortable, oversized handles for left- or right-handed use and durable blades that cut cleanly to the tip. Children can use multiple fingers for added comfort and control.