Big Kindergarten Workbook
The "K" in "K-12" starts here!From the alphabet to reading readiness, from numbers 0-20 to transition math and shapes and measurements, this world-class 320-page workbook is designed to give kids all the basics for kindergarten and help set the stage for first grade. Cover to cover it's packed with colorful, creative practice in early math and reading skills. Logic and critical thinking grow, too. Bold, bright colors and illustrations create curiosity and maximize motivation for the excitement and challenge of the "K" curriculum. When all done, little learners can fill in their name on their very own reward certificate! Along the way, tear-out pages make for easy sharing.
- 315 activity pages with bold, colorful illustrations
- Golden Scholar Club redemption code for free gift
- Easy-to-follow directions on every page
- 5 color-coded sections with Parent Note page lead-in
- Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Parent Guide inside front cover, Activities to Share inside back cover
- Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
- 4-page Answer Key
- Award certificate for a job well done
- Cost-effective learning!
These thick workbooks contain tons of colorful pages of fun, educational worksheets for young children. Each workbook is a compilation of several smaller School Zone workbooks, joined into a single volume for your convenience. The colorful pages can be worked through in order, or kids can choose an interesting page at random. You can use the workbooks to review skills from the past year or to prepare for the upcoming school year. Freshly updated, the PK workbook teaches colors, shapes, the alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math skills and more. In Kindergarten, students practice with the alphabet, numbers, thinking skills, math, and reading readiness, and the other three books contain such age appropriate topics as spelling, math, phonics, English, science, writing, vocabulary and language arts. Each workbook holds 320 pgs. - Melissa
11 months ago