Love, Sex, and God for Young Men 15 and up
This book, the fifth in the newly revised Learning About Sex series for boys, will help young men ages 14 and up learn to respect their sexuality and honor God. Love, Sex & God addresses issues such as pornography, dating, and premarital sex, answering young men's questions in a simple and accurate way and always reminding them of God's never-ending love.
* Completely new, contemporary images; now in full-color
* Updated STD and birth control information
* More in-depth discussion of gender questions
* Addition of age-appropriate, thought-provoking "By God's Design
* Devotions at the beginning of each chapter
* Stronger emphasis on serving others in love
The fifth book in the series contains much more detailed information than the previous books. It defines sex and talks about sexuality in the media. The male and female sexual systems are discussed, along with masculinity and femininity. It explains how alcohol and drugs can lead to poor decisions about sex and describes several sexually transmitted diseases. Tips on dating and finding out if love is real, plus using Biblical principles are given. It explains sexual intercourse in great detail and talks about marriage and birth control. It also discusses tough issues like pregnant teenagers, abortion, rape, homosexuality, masochism, and incest.