Well-Ordered Language Level 3B Teacher's Edition
The teacher's edition includes the entire student text and also features:
* Pedagogical guidance and tips
* Extensive explanation of and guidance in Well-Ordered Language's unique analytical approach to grammar
* Explanation of and guidance in diagramming sentences
* Suggested activities and games for review
* Answers for all student exercises
* Suggested schedules for teaching Well-Ordered Language Level 3B
Level 3A covers sentence diagramming; declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamatory sentences; adjectives and adverbs; predicate verbs, nominatives and adjectives; prepositional phrases; personal pronouns; sensory linking verbs; indirect objects; interrogative pronouns; and relative clauses.
These programs focus on grammar only and do not cover usage or mechanics.