A comprehensive presentation of the major periods of world history in over 100 pages of full-color maps. Large maps cover Early and Ancient Civilization, Middle Ages, Early and Modern Times, Rise of Modern Europe, World in Conflict and the Contemporary World. See how the world has changed across the centuries, and trace the rise and fall of civilizations as land was claimed, conquered, and conceded.
The Historical Atlas of the World presents important periods and turning points in 5,000 years of world history in over 100 pages of thematic maps.
- 2015 copyright updated to include recent world events like the Arab Spring & changes in U.S. relations with Cuba
- Presents major periods of world history through more than 100 bold, colorful maps
- Thematic maps include literacy, languages, religions, and more
- Includes a section on benefits of using the atlas
- 112 pages, paperback, 8" x 10"
1 year ago