Kaplan 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 15th Edtn
Practice, practice, and more practice! Provided are eight full-length exams with very detailed answer explanations that include an assessment of question difficulty (low, medium, high) as well as specific strategies for the question type and an analysis of incorrect answers. Practice exams are replicas of the SAT test and include 450+ math questions, 400+ reading questions, and 350+ writing and language questions. Book is updated yearly; we will have most current edition in stock. 696 pgs, pb. Janice
There's nothing like a lot of practice to help build the necessary edge to increase your SAT score. 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 provides more practice tests than any other guide on the market.
8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018 features:
- 8 realistic full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- 450+ Math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- 400+ Evidence-Based Reading questions
- 350+ Writingand Language questions
- 8 Essay Prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed answer explanations written by test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.