Ready-Made Preschool Level 1 Sibling Pack
For more information on any item click on the link for a full product description.
This package includes the following items:
- Prismatic Bugs (Micro)
- Prang Art Markers Washable Set 8 Color
- Play & Learn ABC Numbers and Shapes Creative
- Elmer's Glue-All 1 1/2 oz. Bottle
- White Bristle Utility Chip Brush - 1/2"
- Glue Stick Clear (0.28 oz)
- Crayola Crayons 16 Count Box
- Crayola Fine Line Markers Classic 8 Count
- Crayola Washable Watercolors 8-Pan
- Kidicut Safety Scissors - 4.75"
- Peel & Stick Gemstones - Geometric Shapes
- Invisible Tape - .75" x 500" - single roll
- Standard Size Construction Paper Crayons (16 count)
- Silver Premium Quality Glitter (22 grams)
- Foamies Stickers - Mini Stars - Assorted Colors - 120 Pieces
- Sticky Black Eyes Round Black/White (160 pieces assorted sizes)
- Ready-Made Preschool Level 1 (Packets Only) - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Spray Bottle (4oz) - Temporarily Out of Stock
What value do you put on your time and energy? Homeschooling is a full-time job, on top of everything else that demands your time. When you have several kids in school already, it can be easy to put your young preschooler on the back burner or at least, minimize their schooling foregoing all those fun projects you were able to do with your first! Now, the younger siblings can have the benefit of those engaging learning activities, without the strain on your shrinking time and energy! Called Ready-Made Preschool for a reason, this program contains everything you need for a full preschool year, conveniently at your fingertips. You don't have to search your pantry for paper plates or plastic cups, scrounge for stickers, glue or crayons, no cutting shapes out of construction paper, everything is here and ready for use. This way you can spend your time WITH your preschooler, completing the learning activities that are already laid out beautifully for you. Just pick up and go. This program would also be great for new homeschoolers; you can make sure all your bases are covered and have lots of fun teaching your preschooler without the stress of wondering what all you need to buy, borrow, or collect!
The program is based on a 4-day week, with 30 weeks of lessons in the manual that coordinate with the seasons, from September through May. Each month contains 3 weeks of lesson plans, with the fourth week being devoted to catch-up or review. Lessons take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete. Each week focuses on a letter of the alphabet. The program uses a lot of children's books (an aspect I love), has lots of hands-on activities (another aspect I love), and is taught from a Christian perspective (yet one more aspect that I love). Each week starts with an overview chart that shows each day, the book you are reading with your child, the activity for the day, and the materials required - both provided and needed (needed materials are VERY basic as almost everything is included!). Then the weeks are broken down with a detailed explanation of what you are doing day by day. It usually begins with the story, and may have some things to point out to your child, some questions to ask, some explanations to give, etc. Then it goes on to the activities which may include songs to sing, games to play, art and craft activities, recipes to bake, nature walks, and more.
Additional literature resources are listed at the end of each week if you'd like to read more books on any subject. The books used in the program are not included in the package, so you may choose to either check them out of the library or purchase them. The