Rainbow Economy Starter Package Grade 1
This package includes the following items:
- History for Little Pilgrims
- History for Little Pilgrims Teacher Manual
- History for Little Pilgrims Coloring Book
- First Steps, Preprimer
- Days Go By
- Adventures in Phonics Level B Worktext 2nd Ed
- Adventures in Phonics Level B Teacher's Manual (Second Edition)
- More Days Go By
- Our Father's World Teacher's Manual Second Edition
- Our Father's World Test Packet Second Edition
- Our Father's World Worktext Second Edition
- First Steps Workbook
- Handwriting Skills Simplified Level A
- Days Go By Workbook
- More Days Go By Workbook
- Days Go By and More Days Go By Teacher's Manual
- Phonics Flashcards and Charts
- Flashcards for Grade 1 Readers
- Climbing to Good English Grade 1 Text Workbook
- Math Mammoth Light Blue Series Grade 1 Answer Key
- Math Mammoth Light Blue Series Grade 1 Tests & Reviews
- Math Mammoth Light Blue Series Grade 1-A Worktext
- Math Mammoth Light Blue Series Grade 1-B Worktext
For our Economy packages we've gathered our most economical programs that are likewise strong academically. Many of these are from conservative Christian publishers. They tend to be black and white or minimal color but are straight-forward and easy to use. The exception is the history and science courses from Christian Liberty Press which have some color and engaging graphics. The English program and the reading program are both from Amish publishers and the stories and illustrations reflect their rural lifestyle.
We've included Math Mammoth in some of these packages because it is a strong, inexpensive program that allows the student to work somewhat independently. Please note that Math Mammoth is topically aligned to state and national standards including CCSS.
You can follow links below the package graphics for complete reviews of each of the included products.
"I need your 7th grade curriculum package." How often we've heard similar pleas, but didn't have a package option to offer. Now we do! With the new homeschooler in mind, we wanted them to be easy to jump into and get started. They are! We also wanted them to be solid and strong in academics. They are! And we wanted them to utilize a variety of homeschooling products, so you would have a better idea of what works well for you and your students. They do! Can you tell we're just a bit excited about these packages? They include products we have used in our own schooling. They include products that have a proven track record in terms of success. They include products that are effective with a variety of learning styles.
We offer four series of packages for grades K - 8.
- Starter Packages include some items with a Christian perspective.
- Economy Starter Packages include budget curriculum choices some of which are items with a Christian perspective.
- Secular Packages are similar to our Starter Packages but do NOT include any items with Christian perspective.
- Standards-Based Packages include courses from mainline curriculum publishers that are aligned to state and national standards.
As you progress in your homeschool experience, you will get a better feel for the types of materials that work best for you and your students. But for now, our main goal in putting together these sets is to make it easy for you to get started. We want you to be able to Homeschool with Confidence! ~ Janice
We have a secular package option. Please contact our consultants if you would like to put something together just for you. email@example.com or call us at 888.841.3456