Memoria Press Curriculum 6th Grade Package
This package contains the same books as Memoria Press’ Sixth Grade Curriculum Set.
For more information on any item, click on the link for a full product description.
Products without links are published by Rod and Staff. Per their request, we do not have any information available online about these products.
This package includes the following items:
- Adam of the Road
- Famous Men of the Middle Ages Student Guide Second Edition
- Famous Men of the Middle Ages Teacher Guide Second Edition
- Exploring the History of Medicine
- Geography 1 Review - Key, Quizzes & Tests (Middle East, North Africa, & Europe)
- Geography 1 Review - Workbook (Middle East, North Africa, & Europe)
- Geography II Student (Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Oceania, & the Americas)
- Geography II Teacher (Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Oceania, & the Americas)
- Geography II Text (Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Oceania, & the Americas)
- Adventures of Robin Hood
- Peterson Field Guide Color-in Book: Birds - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Classical Composition III: Chreia/Maxim Instructional DVD
- King Arthur and Knights of Round Table
- Second Form Latin Teacher Manual,Second Edtn.
- Second Form Latin Teacher Key (Workbook, Quizzes, & Tests) Second Edition
- Door in the Wall (Laurel-Leaf Books Edition)
- Spelling Workout 2001 Level G Student Edition
- Spelling Workout 2001 Level G Teacher Edition
- Understanding Mathematics Grade 6 Pupil
- Understanding Mathematics Grade 6 Quizzes and Speed Tests
- Understanding Mathematics Grade 6 Teacher's Manual, Part 1
- Understanding Mathematics Grade 6 Teacher's Manual, Part 2
- Understanding Mathematics Grade 6 Test
- Exploring the History of Medicine, Supplemental Student Questions (3rd Edition)
- Exploring the History of Medicine, Teacher Key & Tests (3rd Edition)
- Sixth Grade Curriculum Manual
- Core Skills: Language Arts 2014 Grade 6
- Christian Studies Book 3 Student Third Edition
- Christian Studies Book 3 Teacher Manual Third Edition
- Famous Men of the Middle Ages
- Adam of the Road Literature Student Study Guide
- Adam of the Road Literature Teacher Guide
- King Arthur Literature Student Study Guide Second Edition
- King Arthur Literature Teacher Guide Second Edition
- Robin Hood Literature Student Study Guide
- Robin Hood Literature Teacher Guide - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Door in the Wall Student Guide
- Door in the Wall Teacher Manual
- Book of Birds, Second Edition
- Book of Birds Student Workbook
- Book of Birds Teacher Guide
- Second Form Latin DVD, Second Edition
- Second Form Latin Vocabulary Flashcards 2ED
- Second Form Latin Ellcl Pronunciation CD 2ED
- Second Form Latin Student Text,Second Edition
- Second Form Latin Student Workbook, Second Edition
- Second Form Latin Quizzes & Tests, Second Edition
- Copybook Cursive Book IV
- Peterson First Guide to Birds of North America
- Famous Men of the Middle Ages Flashcards Second Edition
- Classical Composition III: Chreia/Maxim Student Book Second Edition
- Classical Composition III: Chreia/Maxim Teacher Book Second Edition
- English Grammar Recitation Workbook III Student Book - Temporarily Out of Stock
- English Grammar Recitation Workbook III Teacher Guide
- Birds Flashcards
- New Testament Flashcards Set of 113
Grade 6 moves on to Second Form Latin, Famous Men of the Middle Ages, Classical Composition III, English Grammar Recitation III, and Geography II. Medieval literature selections include King Arthur, Robin Hood, Adam of the Road, and Door in the Wall. Science is the study of birds and medicine. However, if the student has not completed First Form Latin or Classical Composition I (both series should be completed in order), you should choose these courses instead. Story of the World Vol. 3 is suggested as summer reading.
Memoria Press now offers complete Curriculum Manuals and grade-level curriculum packages for PK-10 using the classical methodology. Recitation is used in every level for memorization of basic facts, systematic phonics and good books are used for reading education, copywork is used for teaching Bible truths, and music and art are included for enrichment in the early (K-3) levels. Each Curriculum Manual contains complete lesson plans for a one-year course of study.
The Curriculum Manuals are well-formatted and easy to use. In the front of each book you will find a checklist of the materials needed at that level, an explanation of this curriculum, instructions for lesson implementation, a recommended schedule and blank schedule for your own planning purposes, and 33 weeks of detailed lesson plans. Lessons include assignments from the books used at each grade level, as well as activity suggestions. The appendices include a variety of material for that grade level, and may include: prayers, letter activities, recitation, memory verses, read-aloud book list, poetry list and selections, and a paintings/music list for kindergarten and first grade. These pages are reproducible for family or classroom use.
Although most of the guides have been available for several years, the curriculum was restructured in 2015, with many of the programs originally included in 3rd grade now with a slower pacing to span 3rd and 4th grade. Guides for grades 3 and up have been modified to reflect this change, while the lower-level guides have only had minor changes. If you are already midway into the program with the original guides, you can still continue in that track with the older guides, now titled Acclerated Classical Core Curriculum Manual. You can find these along with the complete list of curriculum resources used with them on our website.
We have complete grade-level resource packages, consumable packages for “refill,” new user packages for levels that reuse resources from a previous level, read-aloud packages for each level and science and enrichment packages for the early levels. Curriculum resources are also listed individually (see website for specific contents of consumables and read-aloud packages). Please note that several of the programs include First Form Latin and Classical Composition, which should be completed in order, regardless of what is in the grade level package.If you have a student entering the program after fourth grade, you will need to start them in Classical Composition: Fable Stage and/or First Form Latin instead of what might be in the package.
This series is for the parent who wants a good classical curriculum which is outlined and ready to use. Simply open the book and follow the instructions. You will be well on your way to a quality education for your young ones. ~ Donna