Memoria Press Curriculum 5th Grade Package
This package includes:
English Grammar Recitation Wkbk II Std Book
English Grammar Recitation Wkbk II Tch Guide
Memoria Press Geography I Complete Set
First Form Latin Complete Set
Spelling Workout 2001 Level F Student Edition
Spelling Workout 2001 Level F Teacher Edition
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Pupil
Gaining Skill w/Arithmetic Gr. 5 Speed Drills
Gaining Skill w/Arithmetic Gr.5 Tchr Man Pt 1
Gaining Skill w/Arithmetic Gr.5 Tchr Man Pt 2
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Tests
Fifth Grade Curriculum Manual
Core Skills: Language Arts 2014 Grade 5
Memoria Press Literature Fifth Grade Package
Christian Studies Book II Student Second Edtn
Christian Studies Book II Teacher Manual 2ED
Famous Men of Rome Set
Famous Men of Rome Flashcards
Lingua Angelica Set
Classical Comp II: Narrative Stage Bk Stdt Bk
Classical Comp II: Narrative Stage Bk Tchr Gd
Book of Insects Set
Classical Composition II:Narrative Stage DVDs
For more information on any item click on the link for a full product description.
Products without links are published by Rod and Staff. Per their request, we do not have any information available online about these products.
This package includes the following items:
- Lingua Angelica CD - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Lingua Angelica Song Book
- Lingua Angelica I Student Book
- Lingua Angelica I Teacher Manual
- English Grammar Recitation Workbook II Student Book
- English Grammar Recitation Workbook II Teacher Guide
- First Form Latin Teacher Manual
- First Form Latin Teacher Key (Wrkbook, Quiz, Test) 2nd Ed.
- First Form Latin Quizzes & Tests, Second Edtn
- Spelling Workout 2001 Level F Student Edition
- Spelling Workout 2001 Level F Teacher Edition
- Famous Men of Rome Student Guide
- Famous Men of Rome Teacher Guide
- Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Pupil
- Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Speed Drills
- Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Teacher's Manual, Part 1
- Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Teacher's Manual, Part 2
- Gaining Skill With Arithmetic Grade 5 Tests
- Fifth Grade Curriculum Manual
- Core Skills: Language Arts 2014 Grade 5
- Christian Studies Book II Student Second Edition
- Christian Studies Book II Teacher Manual Second Edition
- Famous Men of Rome
- Heidi Literature Student Study Guide Second Edition
- Heidi Literature Teacher Guide Second Edition
- Lassie Come-Home Literature Student Study Guide
- Lassie Come-Home Literature Teacher Guide - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Literature Student Study Guide
- Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Literature Teacher Guide
- Heidi (Puffin Classic)
- Lassie Come Home
- First Form Latin DVD Second Edition
- First Form Latin Vocabulary Flashcards 2nd ed.
- First Form Latin Ecclesiastical Pronunciation CD 2nd ed.
- First Form Latin Student Text
- First Form Latin Student Workbook 2nd ed.
- Famous Men of Rome Flashcards
- Classical Composition II: Narrative Stage Student Book
- Classical Composition II: Narrative Stage Teacher Guide
- Book of Insects Reader
- Book of Insects Teacher Guide
- Book of Insects Student Book
- Geography 1 Teacher Guide (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)
- Geography 1 Text (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)
- Geography 1 Workbook (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)
- Peterson First Guide to Insects of North America
- United States Review Teacher Key and Tests
- United States Review Workbook
- Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe: Full Color Collector's Edition
- Classical Composition II: Narrative Stage DVDs - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Geography I-III Flashcards
Grade 5 progresses on to First Form Latin; great literature such as The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Heidi and Lassie Come-Home; and Famous Men of Rome for a continuation of their history studies. Geography I has been added at this level. Science includes a study of insects. Rod and Staff math, Christian Studies, Classical Composition, English Grammar Recitation, Spelling Workout are all continued at the next level (please note that Classical Comp I: Fable Stage should be completed before level II. If student is entering at this level, they will need to complete that course first). Suggested summer reading: Story of the World Vol. 2.
Memoria Press now offers complete Curriculum Manuals and grade-level curriculum packages for PK-10 using the classical methodology. Recitation is used in every level for memorization of basic facts, systematic phonics and good books are used for reading education, copywork is used for teaching Bible truths, and music and art are included for enrichment in the early (K-3) levels. Each Curriculum Manual contains complete lesson plans for a one-year course of study.
The Curriculum Manuals are well-formatted and easy to use. In the front of each book you will find a checklist of the materials needed at that level, an explanation of this curriculum, instructions for lesson implementation, a recommended schedule and blank schedule for your own planning purposes, and 33 weeks of detailed lesson plans. Lessons include assignments from the books used at each grade level, as well as activity suggestions. The appendices include a variety of material for that grade level, and may include: prayers, letter activities, recitation, memory verses, read-aloud book list, poetry list and selections, and a paintings/music list for kindergarten and first grade. These pages are reproducible for family or classroom use.
Although most of the guides have been available for several years, the curriculum was restructured in 2015, with many of the programs originally included in 3rd grade now with a slower pacing to span 3rd and 4th grade. Guides for grades 3 and up have been modified to reflect this change, while the lower-level guides have only had minor changes. If you are already midway into the program with the original guides, you can still continue in that track with the older guides, now titled Acclerated Classical Core Curriculum Manual. You can find these along with the complete list of curriculum resources used with them on our website.
We have complete grade-level resource packages, consumable packages for “refill,” new user packages for levels that reuse resources from a previous level, read-aloud packages for each level and science and enrichment packages for the early levels. Curriculum resources are also listed individually (see website for specific contents of consumables and read-aloud packages). Please note that several of the programs include First Form Latin and Classical Composition, which should be completed in order, regardless of what is in the grade level package.If you have a student entering the program after fourth grade, you will need to start them in Classical Composition: Fable Stage and/or First Form Latin instead of what might be in the package.
This series is for the parent who wants a good classical curriculum which is outlined and ready to use. Simply open the book and follow the instructions. You will be well on your way to a quality education for your young ones. ~ Donna