Memoria Press Book of Crafts Kindergarten Supply Bundle
This package includes the following items:
- Set of 10 Acrylic Paints
- Tracing Paper Pad 9" x 12"
- Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Board Markers - Classic, 8-count
- Jumbo Magnifier with Handle
- Foam Brush 3-Piece Set
- Craft Sticks - 80 5.75" Jumbo Natural - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Tissue Paper - 24 Sheet Bright Colors (20" x 30" )
- Ultimate Flexi Ruler
- Construction Paper 76# Assorted 9"x12"
- Elmer's Washable Glue 4oz White
- Crayola Triangular Crayons 16 Count
- Crayola Washable Watercolors 8-Pan
- Student Watercolor Pads - 9"x12"
- Fasteners - Round Head - Brass Plated 3/4" (40 count)
- Crayola Big Paintbrushes - Flat 4 count
- Scotch 5" Kids Pointed Tip Scissors with Soft Touch
- Blocks and Marbles Bag of Marbles (30 Marbles
- Multi Chenille Stems 6mm x 12" - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Sticky Eyes - 10 mm (Round) 45 pc/pkg
- Jackson Assorted Soft Pastels Set of 12 - Temporarily Out of Stock
- Giant Colored Pencils - 12 Colors
- X-ACTO Retract-A-Blade Retractable #1 Knife
- Color'Peps 2 Hole Pencil Sharpener
- Silver Premium Quality Glitter (22 grams)
- Scotch Purple Glue Sticks,0.28 oz - pack of 2
Craft activities are vital for the early elementary years. Children develop fine motor skills, coordination, thinking skills, and character skills like patience through crafts. Equally significant, young children mature in their ability to express themselves, build self-esteem and enjoy learning. Thankfully, Memoria Press has combined the benefits of art with quality literature to create a complete developmental experience with appeal for families whether homeschool or private/public school, Memoria Press user or a family whose core is living books and Charlotte Mason studies.
Each book offers one project per book in their read aloud package. Projects use commonly found items and the included templates. Complete supply list and instructions are included. A perfect resource for the crafty and not so crafty parent, as activities are well explained and easy to follow. See individual grade level for more details. sc. ~ Deanne