Intermediate Logic: Mastering Propositional Arguments Homeschool Package (with DVD Set)
This package includes the following items:
Studying formal logic can be intimidating without the right help, but knowing how to think logically isn't just for "experts."
Our easy-to-read layout comes with summaries, key points, definitions, and cautions so you learn and keep an understanding of logic. It's the tool for learning how to use other tools.
It's the bones that give a a clenched fist its structure (and knuckles).
Intermediate Logic is perfect for Grade 8+ students, teachers, and parents who've never tackled syllogisms or fallacies before.
It provides a semester or year's worth of logic to help you detect and deflect flawed or deceitful arguments and to think, debate, and argue well
Contents of Intermediate Logic
- Student Edition
- 40 lessons covering propositional arguments.
- sidebars with definitions, key points, cautions, suggestions for further study, activities for thinking deeper, and historical information
- perforated pages with practice exercises
- Teacher's Edition
- a daily lesson schedule for completing Intermediate Logic in a semester or a year-long course.
- answers to all exercises, review questions, review exercises, quizzes, and tests in the order they are taught.
- contains the entire Student Edition text—with the same page numbers as the Student Edition! No more flipping back and forth between answer keys and textbook.
- daily lesson plans with step-by-step teaching advice, objectives, and assignments
- Video Courses
- expanded lessons and examples for independent students or a teacher's prep
- animations and visual cues
- veteran teacher Brian Kohl teaches through every lesson and practice test to help independent students or teachers who need to prepare
- Tests & Quizzes
- quizzes every two or three lessons (not just tests)
- two versions of each test for extra practice
- answers in 3rd Ed. Intro Teacher
- looseleaf, hole-punched, resealable packets to prevent copying
This book is a logical progression from Introductory Logic from Canon Press. Refined in the classroom, this text covers propositional logic, proofs, truth tables, truth trees, digital logic, and so much more. Like the first book, this one has been expanded, corrected, and redesigned (it now has 40 consumable lessons). The format is the same as Introductory Logic. The Teacher Edition is recommended. The DVD Set includes lessons from Brian Kohl, who walks you through all 40 lessons. DVD set also includes practice tests. The Homeschool Package contains the Student Text, Teacher Edition, Test & Quiz Packet, and DVD Set.
and the last copyright date is 2014, which is the Third Edition. This was purchased from Rainbow Resource in 2015.
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago