Grammar and Writing 3 Teacher Guide
The Teacher Guide provides overall lesson scheduling information and daily lessons including scripts for the Grammar Meetings. Answer keys for practice, more practice, and review sets from the Student Text as well as the writing lessons are also provided. Lastly, there are reproducible Test Masters and More Practice Masters (along with answer keys) in this teacher book.
Grammar and Writing is a language arts series for middle school students.
- Comprehensive English language curriculum
- Grammar, writing, spelling, and vocabulary development
- Core Knowledge content of other subject areas, including history, geography, science, and literature, as recommended by E. D. Hirsch, embedded in the curriculum.
- Exceeds state standards in the areas of language and writing.
- Organized like the Saxon® Math textbooks Stephen Hake co-authored, with incremental development of the subject and continual review of concepts and skills
- Hardcover student edition with consumable writing exercises and reproducible practice sheets and tests
- Written to conform to grade-level standards
- Successfully field tested with fourth through eighth grade students
- Appropriate for older students and adults