Winning the Race 6th Grade Teacher's Manual (4th Edition)
Teacher Manualsare now available in a print format. The same helpful information previously available on CD-ROM is now available in a convenient 3-ring binder. There are suggestions for 3, 4, and 5 day a week lessons, a scripture memory program, and an accompanying music program. The music program teaches students hymns and choruses to complement the lessons and are taken from the booksSing & Be HappyandTreasury of Hymn Histories. Lyrics are printed in the back of the teacher manual. The35 lessons include vocabulary, objectives, character trait activities, lesson quizzes and small-format student pages with answers.
In Winning the Race, Students will discover how various Bible characters strove to win the race that God set for them. This study also presents an overview of New Testament doctrine, including the past, present, and future work of Christ.
- 35 Lessonsone for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Scheduleoutlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truthscore learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategiesnotes on presenting a lesson's material effectively
- Life Principles and Character Trait Activitiestools to encourage life change and character development
- Weekly Quizzesone per lesson; answer key included
- Scripture Memoryoptional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculumoptional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual Pagesfacsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
Fourth Edition improvements include.....
- Clear objectives simplify lesson planning
- User-friendly layout connects student manual exercises with teacher’s manual content
- Memory passages relate to the themes of the current unit
- Redesigned weekly quizzes use a variety of testing styles
- Integrated vocabulary defines new biblical concepts introduced in the lesson
- New character trait activities facilitate real life application
This printed edition of the Teacher's Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.