This Time Next Year: 365 Days of Exploration
This journal for teens and adults is an introspective journey to learn oneself better. It could even be used with high school students to help shed some light on a career path. Each daily prompt falls into one of the following areas: who are you? What do you do? Your stuff, your people, food, your body, memories, places, dreams, outdoors and lastly a topic called this or that? They suggest you work through the book front to back. The questions really do get you thinking about what you value in life. Some days you will write a page, others will be just a short question with a few lines. A student could use this as a daily writing warm-up activity. A grandparent could fill it in for their grandchildren, creating a cherished memento as grandchildren (and probably their own children!) learn new things about them. However it is completed, and by whomever completes it, this is sure to become a keepsake for posterity. hc, 158pp, 6x8", with an attached satin ribbon bookmark. ~ Sara
What do you want, out of life or for dinner? What are you great at? What's on your bucket list? What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- Over the course of a year, this prompt-a-day journal will lead you to discover what makes you tick and how you can use that knowledge for greater happiness and success.
- From identifying your talents to learning what brings a smile to your face, from pinpointing your values to sorting your possessions, it will assist you in taking stock of yourself.
- Some of its cues are lighthearted, some are introspective. Some call on you to delve into your past. Some encourage you to imagine your future.
- Combined, they'll help lead you toward a truer understanding of who you are and what brings you fulfillment. And you'll have fun along the way.
- This time next year, know yourself better and use that knowledge to live your best life.
- Journal includes an elegant ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 160 pages.
These materials cover various types of creative writing, includingdescriptive writing, poetry, journaling, and stories.