Lower Secondary Science Perfect Guide A (2nd Edition)
Lower Secondary Science Perfect Guides aim to provide students with quick and complete preparation for the Lower Secondary Science examinations (in Singapore). The contents of these books are based on the 2013 (Singapore) Lower Secondary Science syllabus. These guides can be used in conjunction with the Lower Secondary Science Matters textbooks.
This book has the following features:
- Clear and concise revision notes
- Tables and labelled diagrams for easy understanding
- Sample questions with detailed explanation of answers
- Diagnostic evaluation that highlights students' weak areas
- A glossary of scientific terms
- Examination tips
- Links to school textbook for reference reading
- Notes that point out and correct students' common misconceptions
- Two assessments
- Detailed explanation for answers
Above extract from Preface of Lower Secondary Science Perfect Guide (reproduced with the permission of the publishers).
The Perfect Guides A and B for Lower Secondary Science are study guides for students. Book A includes the topics "Scientific Endeavor" and "Physics," Book B includes the topics "Chemistry" and "Biology." They include links to the Lower Secondary Science Matters Texts, but do not follow the same sequence.