Purposeful Design Math Grade 2 Teacher's Edition 2nd Edition
Life in the air theme. Coverage includes addition/subtraction facts to 18; multiplication facts (2-5, 10); relating division to subtraction and multiplication; symmetry; reading/writing numerals to 9,999; place value to thousands; fractions through 1/8; US customary and metric measurements; time to 5-minute intervals; value of coins; adding/subtracting coins/dollar bills; writing number sentences; collecting/recording data, using calculators.
Please note that all supplemental teacher resources (including blackline masters, transparency masters, memory masters, test banks, warmups, pre-assessments, materials lists, computer presentations and visuals) are now found online and access information is found in the book. No CD-ROM is included.
The Grade 2 Teacher Edition features:
* Questions for review and formative assessment
* Editable PowerPoint presentations
* Chapter assessments in traditional test format as well as in editable test bank format
* Relevant biblical worldview activities for both teachers and students
* Cumulative reviews provided every third chapter
* Year-end cumulative review usable as the next grades pre-assessment tool
* Teacher-friendly Teacher Edition with format similar to that of Purposeful Design Bible and Scienceincluding embedded student pages
* Resource materials provided on CD