Purposeful Design Math Grade 1 Student 2nd Edition
Life in the Seas theme. Coverage includes addition/subtraction facts to 12; adding/subtracting two-digit numbers; number order through 100; ordinal numbers through 10th; place value to hundreds; fractions to ¼; time to nearest quarter hour; adding money; plane/solid figures; finding missing addends; writing number sentences; tally charts, pictographs, and bar graphs.
The K-3 softbound Purposeful Design Math Student Worktexts are colorful with well-illustrated worksheets (usually two per lesson) that include practice problems, word problems, and review, as well as occasional games and activities. Calculator use is taught from Grade 1, and problems occasionally instruct the student to use a calculator.
The Grade 1 Student Workbook features:
* Lessons with hands-on activities, conceptual understanding, problem solving, application, modeling, reasoning, and strands of algebra and geometry
* Strong emphasis of skill development and concept mastery
* Emphasis on STEM's interdisciplinary approach
* Learning-based projects
* More practice materials and activities
* Engaging photographs, tables, charts, and illustrations
(Soft cover, Consumable)