Snap Circuits Green
Everyone loves Snap Circuits kits that allow you to create your own electronic components and piece together working devices. This kit lets you experiment with and manufacture items featuring the latest in modern alternative energy sources. Using the hand-crank dynamo, solar panel, and wind turbine, kids can light up a LED, power a clock, charge a battery, run a small radio, measure the energy on an analog meter, and much more. Instructions are included for many projects, and as a bonus, all the parts work with other Snap Circuits sets. Go green by using this great kit to experiment with and learn about modern energy sources. Contains over 40 parts to make over 125 projects dealing with environmentally friendly energy like geothermal, hydrogen fuel cells, wind, solar, tidal, hydro, and others.
Exploration In Alternative Energy!
* Explore clean energy concepts, such as electric cars, windmills, and hand-generated power.
* Learn the basics of electronics and modern alternative energy!
* Help the environment and have fun learning about alternative power, energy conservation, and how the electricity in your world works
* Includes full-color manual and separate “Think Green” educational manual that explains environmentally-friendly energy including geothermal, hydrogen fuel cells, wind, solar, tidal, hydro, and others
* Over 125 projects and 45 parts
* Perfect for environmentalists and future engineers!