Teaching Cash Register
More teaching features make this a more educational tool than a toy. Coin reader identifies real or plastic (included) coins and even quizzes your children! There are four built-in games (teaching coin identification, addition, subtraction and place value) that increase in difficulty as players improve their math skills. Checkout scanner is built in, as is a real working scale. Three-line large display includes type of transaction (just like a real register!) and prompts "cashier" to run credit card through. Register comes equipped with sounds, lights and voice messages - AND a volume control. An automatic shutoff will turn off unit when not in use to save on batteries. These (three "C") are not included, but play money, coupon and Bank One credit card are.
Talking cash register brings money math to life! Students can practice coin identification, addition, subtraction, and place value as they play 4 featured games that increase in difficulty as players advance. Also great for imaginative play and learning basic calculator skills. Cash register features a built in scanner, scale and coin slot. Transactions are rewarded with lights, sounds and voice messages (volume control included).
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile, Auditory
- Skill Development: Coin identification and value, Addition, Subtraction, Place value, Imaginative play, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Sorting, Matching, Problem solving, Sequential thought, Self-help skills, Auditory processing, Calculator skills
- Cash register, Life size money, Credit card, Coupon
- Cash register measures 13'L x 9.5'W x 8'H
- Requires 3 C batteries, not included