It takes 21 days to create a new habit and this workbook/journal maps out 21 days to success with developing a healthier lifestyle of intuitive eating. Each day begins with a short teaching (1-2 pages) followed by targeted journaling exercises including learning to understand your body's hunger and emotional cues. Woven throughout are encouraging quotes and affirmations, intuitive nutrition tips, sleep tips, simple meditation, natural ways to exercise and more. For teens and adults to help understand their individual bodies, gain healthy habits and master intuitive eating. Though not integral to the workbook, there are meditation steps (with a reference to "namaste") and mindfulness. Lie-flat binding with attached elastic band; measures 6 1/2"x 8 1/2". 96 pgs, hc. ~ Deanne
No more dieting. No more calorie-counting. Today begins a new journey -- a journey toward a healthy and positive relationship with food through the practice of intuitive eating.
- This 21-day workbook will motivate, inspire, and help you grow in your personal journey to wellness!
- Each day includes a daily reading and activity, followed by journal pages for you to log what you're eating.
- Exercises encourage you to stop counting calories and start embracing your individualized hunger and fullness levels for lasting weight management.
- Removable cover band reveals a discreet, black cover.
- Workbook is sized right (6-1/2 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high) for portability and ease of use.
- Hardcover binding lies flat.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or your book closed.
- 96 pages.