Universal La escritura: Dominando la letra de imprenta for Grade 2 helps your students refine their manuscript handwriting skills with each lesson:
- Students review basic Spanish alphabet handwriting concepts and complete activities designed to improve fluency and automaticity
- Letter models and detailed stroke descriptions remind students how to properly form each letter and numeral
- Plenty of practice: students write letters, words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Full-color pages and fun activities keep your students engaged in every lesson
- Self-evaluation helps students recognize and immediatley correct errors
This version is identical to the Universal Handwriting 3rd Edition (full-color) as far as the exercises and winsome illustrations are concerned. All instructions are in Spanish only, no English is used. All activities are age appropriate, from the pre-k level through grade five. Activities begin with lessons that include tracing simple lines and spotting what image is different, to the 2MC level that transitions a 2nd grader from manuscript to cursive. Levels 3, 4 and 5 are completely in cursive, with book 3 in landscape format and books 4 & 5 in the upright portrait format. By book 5, your student is copying paragraphs in cursive, still with dotted half-lines for accuracy. Our customers have asked us to add more Spanish language materials where we can, so this series is one good option. ~Sara
These materials are graded specifically and include both instruction and practice.