With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep Plus 2021 gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for live online prep for the GED test and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives.
While other GED guides are intended for classroom use, our book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. We’re so confident that GED Test Prep Plus 2021 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with feedback
- 60 online videos with expert instruction, explanations, and strategies
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing the RLA extended response
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- Our books and practice questions are written by teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED—we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Kaplan is one of the most user-friendly test-prep guides out there. Inside you will find detailed instruction in the 4 core-subject areas plus strategies for reading the questions, pre-tests to help determine where to spend your efforts, and a full practice test. Hundreds of practice questions with answer explanations let you study bits at a time. Learning how the questions are written goes a long way in choosing the correct answer. Online access lets you practice with the computer-based format of the real test. Video lessons from Kaplan instructors are also at this site to help you understand areas giving you trouble. Taking the GED can be intimidating. Whether you are a high school student or an adult, it is a big deal. Kaplan prep books are a good way to arm yourself to do the best you can on this important exam. 756pp, pb ~Sara