Tobbie II Coding Robot
You can write all your code on the web app. Thanks to the pocket size micro:bit programmable microprocessor, coding becomes positive, accessible and far more interesting for children to learn and practice. With the surprising capacity of the BBC micro:bit and mechanical functionality of Tobbie II, you are introduced to the exciting future of coding and robotics.
- Robotics meet BBC micro:bit. All the dynamic functionality of the Micro:bit microprocessor has been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot.
- Programmable build-it-yourself hexiped robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body.
- Downloadable programs: Tobbie II has 12 programs available for download, so you can start having fun immediately!
- Programs include light tracker, rock-paper-scissors, notice board and bowling.
- Cross Platform: Utilize your favorite device to code your new Tobbie II. Desktop, laptop, iOS or Android mobile devices supported.
- Best suited for Programmers and Engineers 10 and up.
- Requires (4) AAA batteries (not included)