Battleship Missouri BB-63 - 2400 pieces (World of Warships)
The USS Missouri (BB-63) is an American battleship Iowa Class that is also known as "Mighty Mo" or "Big Mo". This is the last battleship built by the United States. It was on board this ship, September 2, 1945, that the act of surrender by the Empire of Japan was signed, officially ending World War II. The ship participated in many operations including the battle of Iwo Jima and Okinawa, and in the Korean War.
This new construction block model from COBI is faithfully produced in 1:300 scale. With 2,400 blocks it will be a welcoming challenge for all builders. It stands a noteworthy 91.5 cm (30") long and 20 cm (7.9") high. The fine details put into this set will ensure collectors of military or maritime models will love adding this to their collection. It features moving parts such as towers, artillery gun barrels, propellers and rudder.
The kit is accompanied by a special exhibition stand with the name of the ship printed on a block plate.
This special edition is produced under license from the popular online game World of Warships.
Estimated construction time model: about 8 hours.
- 2400 high-quality blocks,
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing high quality construction blocks,
- meets or exceeds all safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on figures and icons,
- display base plate and the name of the ship,
- bonus code for the game World of Warships,
- 1:300 scale.