Windsor - Updated Student Planner Middle School/High School/College
These handy student planners provide a great resource for students to stay organized during the school year. Whether in a classroom or homeschooling environment, keeping a log of homework assignments, project due dates, and scheduled activities is very beneficial to a more stress-free school experience. You don’t have to worry about what scrap piece of paper has today’s assignments, or where to look at multiple schedules between sports and extra-curricular activities. Keep everything in one convenient space with this planner.
Features of each weekly two-page spread include the following: 9 blank spaces for assignments and appointments on each weekday, 5 blank spaces for weekends, slots to write hall pass times and initials, a vocabulary word with definition, a helpful study tip, a picture of a location with a pinpoint on a world map, a fun fact, a good character trait, several blank note spaces and more! Each month has a different heading color. The month names and dates are not labeled, so the planner is not specific to any year or time of year. The back of the planner includes helpful tips for different class subjects, a place to write down class schedules for 1st and 2nd semester, and more hall pass lines. This planner is simple and sleek, yet very functional for students in junior high, high school, or college. ~ Brianna
- GET BETTER GRADES Planners help you stay organized and get better grades! We make it easy for you!
- FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED 144 full-color pages packed with organizational tools
- FULL OF HELPERS FOR YOUR SUCCESS Due dates, weekly goals, study tips, vocabulary words, and more!
- MOST CONTENT OF ANY PLANNER Character corner, study tips, and more!
- ANY TIME, ANYWHERE Small size with undated pages lets you bring this planner anywhere at any time