Travel Checklist Journal
Going on a trip? Plan ahead and keep track of all the details. Journal contains plenty of helpful information and lists to help your trip go as smoothly as possible. It includes pages for vital information like passport numbers and medical info, a checklist of important things to do before you leave, a blank one-month calendar, a packing list, safety and budget tips, 14 days of prompts for recording details and stories while on your trip (4 pages a day), prompts for reflection when you return, metric conversions, and a few useful phrases in French, Spanish, and Italian. The journal has a durable cardstock cover with an elastic strip to keep it closed. Size is portable with a back pocket for pictures or mementos. 5.75"x 8.25" x 0.375". 80 pgs. ~ Rachel E.
Make this travel journal your constant companion as you plot out -- and enjoy -- the vacation or holiday you envision. Where will you go? Where will you stay? What marvels will you see? Any ''must dine'' restaurants? And will you be able to squeeze it all in?
- This portable trip planner and diary will help you plan it all and then record the details once you're there.
- Makes a great pre-trip planning tool and post-trip keepsake!
- Start with the Vitals -- Medical details, Contacts, and the Pre-trip Checklist.
- Fill in the One-Month (undated) Calendar to ''see'' your plan in advance.
- You'll also find a Packing List, and Don't Forget, Things I Still Need to Do, and Safety Tips/Budget sections.
- Use the Itinerary and Diary fill-in pages to record your activities for up to 14 days.
- Includes space for your Reflections, plus helpful Foreign Phrases and Metric Conversions.
- Archival/acid-free paper to help preserve memories.
- Portable size fits easily in your bag: 5-3/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- Lightweight but sturdy hardcover format.
- Elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- Inside back cover pocket for mementos, tickets, maps, and more.
- 80 pages.