Lighthouse Enamel Pin
Since time immemorial, lighthouses have guided sailors to safe harbor through storms. Today they remain symbols of hope. Take your own lighthouse wherever you go with this enamel pin.
- Hard enamel pin is made using the traditional cloisonne technique.
- Pin features a detailed design and bold colors.
- Quality construction, jewelry-grade, durable hard-enamel finish.
- Rubber clutch backing fastens securely.
- Includes a natural Kraft-style box with acetate lid and gold foil treatment -- making gift giving easy!
- Gift box measures 2-3/8 inches wide by 3-1/4 inches high.
Offering a variety of decorative pins, each of these Peter Pauper pins have been crafted with the traditional cloisonné technique of enameling. From religious pins to animal life, these beautiful and colorful pins would make a unique statement piece on a suit lapel, decorated jacket, book bag, and more! These also make a great gift for those who enjoy collecting or wearing pins! Each pin is approximately 1.25” tall and/or wide, give or take. ~ Brianna