Jellyfish Journal (Mid-Size Journal)
Iridescent jellyfish glide through a deep-sea forest on the covers of this unique journal. Illustration by fantasy artist Stephanie Law.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for all of your musings.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- A sea-green elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Cover details gleam with coppery iridescence.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Matching endsheets complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
What a beautiful gift for yourself or someone else, a lovely journal to record your thoughts. Whether a dedicated daily writer or an occasional life event record, these quality journals will be a nice keepsake. Beyond using as a diary, you could give one as a birthday/baby/wedding gift full of messages to the guest of honor from friends and family. Use one as a guest book for your church, wedding, garden club or at a guest-house. Have your students keep records of books they are reading for a year, with summaries and things they liked or did not like about the book. Take one on a vacation and keep a record that becomes a memoir. Keep a prayer journal to keep track of prayer requests. Give one as a gift to a friend moving away with all of your friends' mailing addresses in it - just add a pen and a book of stamps. The hardcovers of these books are just beautiful, and they are not all feminine patterns either! All are acid-free and have archival paper with lines. Bindings lie flat for ease of use and many of the covers have embossed areas.
Over-sized journals are 7.5"x9" with square corners, 192pp, with ribbon bookmark.
Mid-sized journals are 6.25"x8.25" w/rounded corners, 160pp, with elastic band placeholder and a pocket inside the back cover.
Book-bound journals are 6.5"x8.5" with square corners, 160pp, gold-edged pages, w/a ribbon bookmark.
Fold-over journals are 6.25"x8.25" with square corners, 160pp, and a magnetic flap closure.
Small-format journals are 5"x7" with round corners, 160pp, with elastic band placeholder, and a pocket inside the back cover.
Many of these journals have beautiful coordinating pens (Write Stuff pens) also from Peter Pauper Press. ~ Sara