Around the World Seek and Find Book
Can you find what's hidden? Explore new worlds as you search for people, animals, and objects on each page!
- Search for a winged lion in Venice, a surfer in Sydney, a samba parade in Rio de Janeiro, a historic emperor in Beijing, a famous park in Nairobi, and much more!
- Learn how a king of Jaipur built giant tools to study the stars, and what's buried beneath the streets of Paris. Check out ballet in Moscow and sports in Dubai!
- Each page of this Seek and Find book is a window into the history and cultures of the world we share!
- Every page is packed with things to discover and colorful characters to spot, making the book fun to revisit again and again.
- Colorful images bring facts and history to life.
- Things to find are presented visually on each spread, so kids not yet reading can search, too.
- Great for parents and young children to share together, and for older kids to try on their own.
- Full color throughout.
- 26 pages.
- 9-3/4 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- Ages 3 to 9.
Have fun learning about other cultures or different periods in the arts as you search for people and objects in the busy pictures! The colorful pages are full of detailed, engaging illustrations and filled with interesting information. Around the World takes you to 11 major cities from all over the world, exploring their history, culture, and landmarks. Art Through the Ages walks you through the major periods of art history, looking at famous artists, beautiful masterpieces, and various techniques. Note: Art Through the Ages contains cartoon nudity. Each book is 26 pgs and measures 9.75” x 12”, hc. ~Rachel E.