Pip the Letter Pup
This little pup will be the cutest learning tool in your school to help young children learn the alphabet and letter recognition or spell simple words. The pup expands or shrinks to include up to 5 hexagonal pieces with all the letters of the alphabet so the child can spell basic two- to five-letter words. A Pip spelling word list is included. Not only does this hands-on interactive pup build beginning language arts skills but also develops fine motor skills for little ones.
This friendly pup is ready to teach the ABCs! Get ready to learn early alphabet, spelling, and language skills with the help of Pip the Letter Pup from Learning Resources. This adorable interactive pooch introduces kids to every letter of the alphabet through fun hands-on play. Pip the Letter Pup grows and shrinks with the help of five spinning hexagonal pieces, each of which comes printed with five letters of the alphabet on its sides. As kids boost their fine motor skills building up their doggie friend, they can also spin the letters into the correct order, reinforcing letter recognition and alphabet skills along the way. In addition to introducing kids to alphabet fundamentals, Pip also helps kids learn the basics of spelling. Pip's hex pieces can be spun to spell two- to five-letter words, and even come with extras of popular letters so kids can spell words like "Mom" and "Dad"!
- Introduces alphabet and spelling fundamentals through hands-on play that builds fine motor skills
- Five spinning hexagonal pieces include all the letters of the alphabet, plus extras to help spell simple words
- Friendly pooch grows and shrinks as kids build and remove their letters and words
- Sturdy plastic pieces wipe clean for easy pickup and storage
- Perfect for ages 2 and up