The teacher manual is now in print format and comes in a 3-ring binder. It contains 35 lessons, weekly schedules for three-, four-, or five- day per week, learning objectives, teaching strategies, optional scripture memorization plan, reproducible weekly quizzes and unit tests (answer keys included), and reduced student pages with answers. Teachers will lecture from the material found in the teacher edition and students take notes in the student book. Material from both the teacher and student editions is found on the quizzes and tests and may include short answer, multiple choice, true-false, matching, and short essay.
As followers of God, we must be "strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man" (Ephesians 3:16). This Bible study helps youth focus on inward development, not just outward conformity. It shows from Scripture how righteousness is the result of the Lord changing us, making our actions the result of inward purity and strong character.
- 35 Lessons one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truthscore learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategiesnotes on presenting a lesson's material effectively
- Scripture Memoryoptional plan for verse memorization
- Testing and Evaluationweekly quizzes, with tests for each unit; answer keys included
- Student Manual Pagesfacsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher's Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
I can see why we have had multiple requests for this Bible curriculum. Originally written for Christian schools, the popularity of this curriculum has continued to grow in other countries as well as in the United States. They now make their materials available for homeschool as they strive to teach the child's heart as well as the head.