Bugs Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch Activity Book
Scratch and Sketch your way through the world of bugs!
- From wolf spiders on the lawn to giant millipedes in the forests of East Africa, discover the secret lives of bugs!
- Find out why a grasshopper is like a catapult and which dragonfly has flown to the top of Mount Everest.
- Check out a termite mound as big as a house and see what leaf cutter ants do with all those leaves.
- Add your own Scratch and Sketch touches to each page!
- Scratch book contains 10 black-coated gold or silver glitter pages and 10 black-coated colorful swirl pages.
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own drawings!
- Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating to reveal the shining glitter or brilliant colors beneath.
Designed for the youngest scratch artists, these Scratch & Sketch books provide artists with even simpler illustrations to scratch off. Each two-page spread features some information about the featured illustration on the left-hand side, and the right-hand side holds a white-line drawing on black scratch paper. In the original Scratch & Sketch books, artists start with a blank page and try to copy the example drawing on the text page but in these junior editions, the white sketch cannot be rubbed away. Students simply rub off the black background to reveal the rainbow or glitter background, which makes the white sketches pop out even more. This is perfect for younger kids or really anyone who would rather just scratch off whole backgrounds than sketch their own designs. Each book holds 20 text pages, 20 pre-printed scratch-off pages, 20 plain sketch paper pages for drawing or doodling and a wooden stylus.