Play n' Trace Accessory Pack
Practice drawing letters, numbers and geometric shapes with this fun accessory pack for the Play'n Trace Boogie Board. Includes 2 reusable clings scenes, 6 tracing templates to practice number activities and cursive writing, and 1 brush stylus.
This is the first model to feature this advancement in eWriter technology. The translucent writing surface is designed into an artist's pallet, making it comfortable for hands of all sizes. The durable design allows kids to write, trace and draw anywhere, anything, over and over without the waste of paper. When kids write, they learn.
- Artist palette grip and oval design, easy for small hands to hold
- Durable design and screen for kids to take anywhere
- Replaceable AAA batteries last for 5 years
- Twin tip stylus for tracing and filling in
- Flat back to lay directly on items being traced
- Conforms to the requirements of ASTM standards Consumer Safety Specifications on Toy Safety, F963
- Ages 3+
- Free iPad activity app designed with a leading scientific research team
- 5 different accessory packs increase kids creativity adding templates, clings and unique texture stylus's
Think of all of those doodling and writing toys you've used growing up: magnetic doodlers, those cardboard pads with the gray film you peeled up to erase your masterpiece, even the famous Etch-a-Sketch®. Now think of how much more fun those would have been if you could actually been able to write with any fine detail! That's what this "electronic notepad" reminds me of - and I love it! The Boogie Board is a thin (3.4 mm) tablet with a durable, plastic LCD writing surface measuring about 5" x 7 ½". I love that it's pressure-sensitive, so you can make thick or thin lines with the stylus (or a fingernail) to sketch, doodle, take notes and more. But possibly the best part is that when you're done, you just hit the "erase" button at the top of the board, and - BAM!- it's all gone, instantly! The board includes a 3V battery that will last the life of the product and also comes with magnetic strips you can attach to the back of the board if you'd like to affix it to a refrigerator, file cabinet, etc. More fun (and portable) than a dry erase board, more fun than paper, the Boogie Board is a keeper. Older children and teens will especially enjoy these. - Jess