How to become a Dynamic Speaker
167 pages, perfect bound (soft cover).
No matter who you are or where you are called to serve, everyone needs to learn how to communicate with others. Whether in a one on one conversation, a small group setting, or before large audiences, we all need to be able to persuade others and get our point across. One of the remarkable things about the early church is that they were irresistible speakers. People found it hard to resist the wisdom with which they spoke. They were anointed with boldness, with the Holy Spirit and power, and they were great preachers.
What does it take to be a really great speaker? While there are basic principles, good speaking most often is just like good writing - it is not about straining, trying to think something up - it is more about listening and receiving something from a Source greater than yourself, and then writing down or speaking what you are hearing. It is knowing God as your ongoing, unlimited supply.
The purpose of this little book is not to just learn effective methods of communication - it is to show how to receive and communicate great ideas and thoughts with others in such a way that it will be life changing and bring prosperity and blessing to whoever is willing to hear. Paul exhorted the early church, "Always be prepared to give an account of the hope that is within you."
- Learn effective yet simple principles of public speaking.
- Learn how to master your thoughts and get over stage fright.
- Analyze the texts of some of America's best speakers.
- Learn not only what they said and how they said it, but why they said it.
- Understand how a profound sense of mission made their oratory remembered in history as some of the greatest thoughts to uplift the human race.