Author's Kit - Yee
The WRiTE BRAiN Author's Kit, comprises everything any young person would need to become an author of their own, original children's book, which is published and shipped to their door! It's an exciting, imagination generating experience that makes kids of all ages (and even their parents) WANT to write!
Author's Kits Details
- One richly illustrated, wordless book with lines on the pages for any author's original story.
- Published book, softcover perfect bound copy of your story! You have the option to upgrade to hardcover publishing on our book builder when you upload your story. You will receive your published book in the mail after you upload your story to our book builder.
- One Coupon with unique publishing code for a professionally printed, perfect bound, published final book with author's photo and bio in back.(A 9.5" x 9.5" softcover, sewn perfect bound book with glossy dust jacket.)
- Author's Guide (A complete guide to authoring your own book, your guide is a fun and inspiring set of suggestions and tools for every WRiTE BRAiNer.)
- Illustrated Story Card (A large flash card with a colorful image and ten exciting writing games for individuals and groups.)
- Illustrated Story Mat (An 11x17, art poster with prompts for short, inspiring writing experiences.)
- Official Author's Certificate (Every writer becomes an official author when they create and complete their imaginative story.)
- Idea pad (A note pad for your every inspiration and draft.)
- A coupon for $5 OFF YOUR NEXT BOOK.
- Lead free pencil (It's WRiTE BRAiN orange on the outside and pure pencil goodness on the inside.)
WRiTE BRAiN BOOKS are Printed in the USA.
These materials cover various types of creative writing, includingdescriptive writing, poetry, journaling, and stories.
Create a story that's all your own, but with professional illustrations. Think of these as a My Awesome Book Kit, but for the student who is lacking artistic confidence; Blank Book meets "A picture is worth a thousand words." These kits feature paperback books with colorful illustrations printed on pencil-friendly paper, as well as a gamut of writing tools. The 14-page Author's Guide walks the student through the writing process from character development and dialogue to parts of speech and punctuation to drafts and publishing. The Story Card & Writing Mat feature illustrations and some writing prompt style "games" to get the creative juices flowing. The Idea Pad & Pencil provide the student with a place outside of their book to write down ideas, flesh out characters, and develop plot points. The Wordless Book is where the magic happens. This 20-page softcover book, also available separately, contains beautiful illustrations in a variety of themes with a blank, ruled area on each page where your student can tell their interpretation of the pictures they see. When they're done writing, use the Publishing Code in the kit to go online to the publisher's website, enter the story text digitally via the interactive book builder, and order a softcover, printed version of your child's book (The cost of a softcover book is included in the price of the kit, or you will have the option to upgrade to hardcover with a glossy dust jacket for $5). Finished books ship in about four weeks and can only be sent to US mailing addresses (Although no printing is included in the cost of the Wordless Books, you can also opt to order printed versions of those through the Write Brain website for an additional charge.). Your child will be amazed to see their words in print. Who knows, you may have the next C.S Lewis or J.R.R Tolkien on your hands! - Laura