Hedda 12" Cloth Doll
Hello, may name is Hedda! Summer is my favorite season. I love the great outdoors because there is always so much to discover. I often go for long walks and picnics with my friends. Hedda will quickly gain a place in the hearts of little doll parents!
* HABA's Hedda doll wears a green headband with a pretty green patterned vest and grey skirt.
* Hedda has a sweet embroidered face with rosy cheeks, bright blue eyes, freckles and light brown hair made of chenille that can be styled and finger combed and remains tangle-free! She stands 12" tall.
* Hook and loop fastener allows clothing to be removed and put back on as desired. Hedda's shoes are sewn on and cannot be removed.
* Her soft body is sturdy enough to withstand rough play from children 18 months and up, yet still soft for cuddling and carrying. She has beanbag bottom so she can sit on her own.
* HABA soft dolls (and clothing) are machine washable on cold (do not spin dry).
Soft, sweet and snuggly, these cloth dolls will immediately become your little ones new BFF! Each doll features a soft body, yarn hair, embroidered face and complete outfit. Dont be fooled by their cuteness; these sturdy dolls can hold up to rough play, hugs and being carried around. Plus, theyre machine washable! Outfits and cute accessories (sold separately) are attached and removed with hook and loop fasteners. Under shirts, leggings and some shoes are sewn onto the dolls; Annie, Clara, Mali, and Matze feature removeable shoes. ~ Emily