Not just another shape-based logic puzzle; this one is an entirely different breed! There are no set challenges here. Each round begins with 7 single-tile "blockers placed randomly (per the roll of the dice) on the 6x6 gridded boards. Then it's a race to fill in the rest of the board with the 9 Tetris-like pieces. Every puzzle has a solution, and the ever-changing position of the blockers creates a unique board every time. The game comes with 2 gridded boards for head-to-head or solo play, but with more sets the game is easily enjoyed by larger groups.
The Genius Square is an award winning and well-made puzzle game that you will become addicted to!
Happy Puzzle Company Game of the Year 2018/19 nominee
Each puzzle can be solved from the 62,208 possible solutions
Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the grid
Using a specially devised computer program, it is confirmed that all of the combinations have at least one possible solution, some have multiple solutions!
This table game is well-designed and includes grids, dice, blockers, and 9 different shapes with different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun!
STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spacial awareness, and motor manipulation skill training
How to Play:
1. Roll all seven dice together
2. Each player places the 7 blockers into the squares of each grid to match the seven co-ordinates that appear on the dice
3. RACE TIME! Each player will fill the 9 colored shapes into every other space on the grid to against the opponent
4. Whoever finishes first is the winner!
5. Also available for 1 player. You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock, or find out more solutions!
The box includes:
7 Dice 1X
7 Blocker 2X
9 Colored shape 2X
over 2 years ago