Teachers Planner Blue Cover
The navy-blue Teachers Planner has a nice thick cover and sturdy double wire spiral binding which helps it lay flat. The basic no frills print allows the entire page to be utilized for maximum planning space. There are 7 subject boxes down the left page of the layout, and an extra-large box on the right side for notes. This planner is organized around a five-day school week, and will accommodate 46 weeks of planning. ~Judy
Handy teacher's helper for the professional teacher or home school.
- Features 46 undated weekly spreads, each divided into seven periods, with space for notes
- Days of the week are across the top and periods down the right hand side
- Includes 4 seating chart pages test grade pages with remarks area 12 pages of attendance records and note pages
- Durable blue leatherette cover stands up to ongoing use throughout the year
- Strong wire binding firmly keeps the planner intact throughout the year
- Printed on 100% post-consumer recycled FSC certified paper with soy inks
- The wire is 90% recycled and the book covers are 50% recycled
- Made in the USA
- Measures: 9-1/4" x 13"
Designed with teachers in mind, this planner incorporates a two page spread for organizing information for multiple students. Included is a seating chart, forty weeks worth of lesson planning pages, tests/attendance pages and a notes section. The lesson page layout shows the subject down the left column and Monday through Friday listed across the top. The far right side includes a place to record the week, date, and space for additional documentation. Subject boxes measure approx. 2¼" x 1½" and the right margin box measures approx. 4" x 1½" and is gray shaded. Although designed for the school setting, homeschool families may find the larger size planning pages useful for home or co-op use. This House of Doolittle Teacher's Planner is made from 100% recycled products, is spiral bound and has a vinyl cover. ~ Deanne