Teachers Planner Blue Cover
Handy teacher's helper for the professional teacher or home school.
- Features 46 undated weekly spreads, each divided into seven periods, with space for notes
- Days of the week are across the top and periods down the right hand side
- Includes 4 seating chart pages test grade pages with remarks area 12 pages of attendance records and note pages
- Durable blue leatherette cover stands up to ongoing use throughout the year
- Strong wire binding firmly keeps the planner intact throughout the year
- Printed on 100% post-consumer recycled FSC certified paper with soy inks
- The wire is 90% recycled and the book covers are 50% recycled
- Made in the USA
- Measures: 9-1/4" x 13"
Designed with teachers in mind, this planner incorporates a two page spread for organizing information for multiple students. Included is a seating chart, forty weeks worth of lesson planning pages, tests/attendance pages and a notes section. The lesson page layout shows the subject down the left column and Monday through Friday listed across the top. The far right side includes a place to record the week, date, and space for additional documentation. Subject boxes measure approx. 2¼" x 1½" and the right margin box measures approx. 4" x 1½" and is gray shaded. Although designed for the school setting, homeschool families may find the larger size planning pages useful for home or co-op use. This House of Doolittle Teacher's Planner is made from 100% recycled products, is spiral bound and has a vinyl cover. ~ Deanne