Design & Drill Power Play Vehicles: Helicopter
Kids can zoom into build n' play fun with Design & Drill® Power Play Vehicles™! Your little engineers can build their copter by snapping the pieces together. Then, they can use the motorized mini-drill to add the bolts. Finally, it's time to add artistic flair and customize their creation with colorful stickers, and zoom into creative STEM play! Once their chopper is ready to hit the skies, they can use kid-power to spin the blades and lift off!
* Perfect for STEM learning
* Explores patterning, matching, and counting
* Builds construction and fine motor skills
* Encourages creativity and imagination while building confidence
Cut to the Chase
* Build your own helicopter, complete with moving pieces, using 4 snap-on parts
* 15 Clear bolts
* Motorized, kid-friendly mini-drill with socket bit
* Colorful & decorative stickers
* Multilingual instructional guide
* Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
These activity centers fulfill two childhood needs: the desire to build beautiful patterns, and the desire to use “grown up” tools. The big plastic bolts wouldn’t be that hard to screw in to the playboards by hand, but what’s the fun in that? Use the included “power tools” (with forward and reverse mode)! When you’re done with the suggested designs, come up with your own! Power tools require 3 AA batteries, not included. Each set includes a playboard or an item to assemble, colorful bolts in a variety of colors and a tool (type varies by set).