New Answers Book 2
The New Answers Book has been very popular for Christians who want to find quick, detailed, scientifically and biblically accurate answers to common questions about Creationism and Intelligent Design. This second book follows in its steps, answering 30 more questions dealing with Creation/Evolution and the Bible. These questions seem a bit more complex and culturally focused than those in the first book. Using Genesis and science as a basis, the book answers questions ranging from the origin of evil, if evolution fits with the Bible, how a Christian should respond to gay marriage, and if Creationists can believe in physics like relativity, quantum mechanics, and string theory. The book does a good job of showing how the "evolutionizing" of our culture is not just affecting science it's affecting most aspects of our society. With 30 common questions answered in a concise, intelligent way by various experts in the Creationism field, this book covers an impressive variety of subjects linked to evolution. Edited by Ken Ham, 374 pgs, pb. ~ Rachel
What happens when you have more "hot questions on the Bible and creationism than you can answer in one book? You create a second volume! The New Answers Book 2 explores over 30 exciting and faith-affirming topics, including:
- The fall of Lucifer and the origin of evil
- When does life begin (and why does it matter)?
- s evolution a religion (and why should I care)?
- Archaeology, Egyptian Chronology, and the great flood
- Could early biblical figures like Noah really live to over 900 years of age?
- What was the Star of Bethlehem (and how did the wise men follow it)?
- The "Evolutionization of our culture including intelligent design, gay marriage, Hollywood movies, and more!
Explore these and other topics, answered biblically and logically in this book from the world's largest apologetics ministry, Answers in Genesis.
Contributors include Ken Ham, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell, Dr. Danny Faulkner, Mike Riddle, and more.