Fiskars Kids Softgrip Scissors (pointed) Asst
Kids scissors are ideal for children grades PK-4 as the handle size is small, and the scissors feature a new safety edge blade that won't cut fingers but are sharp enough for cutting construction paper, felt, and foam.
Kids love the colorful, comfortable grip and the improved cutting control of the pointed-tip design.
Our Softgrip® Pointed-tip Kids Scissors give children a pair of scissors that's safe and comfortable to use with a blade tip design that offers excellent cutting control. Additionally, it features a creative, colorful handle that makes cutting fun for kids. Like all of our Kids Scissors, our Softgrip® Pointed-tip Kids Scissors feature innovative safety-edge blades for high-quality cutting with a safer blade angle.
- Ideal for kids ages four and up
- #1 teacher recommended brand
- Softgrip® handle provides more comfortable use for children
- Innovative safety-edge blades feature a safer blade angle to protect kids while still cutting all classroom materials
- Pointed-tip blades offer improved detail cutting
- Larger finger loop and an ergonomic thumb loop provide a natural, more comfortable fit for kids' fingers
- Antimicrobial handle protection inhibits the growth of bacterial odors and helps prevent product deterioration
- Accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Available in a range of colors
- Length: 5"
- Lifetime warranty
Available in blunt and pointed tip, with corrosion-resistant blades, these cut felt, fabric, ribbon, yarn, string, and paper cleanly to the tip.
It's hard enough to master the art of paper cutting without those annoying plastic scissors, or those poor quality metal scissors that just bend paper instead of cutting it! After several of these experiences and wasted money, we finally found Fiskars. They work. They're easy for little hands and specially made for beginners to have successful first experiences instead of frustration and tears. All have comfortable, oversized handles for left- or right-handed use and durable blades that cut cleanly to the tip. Children can use multiple fingers for added comfort and control.