Sand & Snow Castle Kit - Pro Tower Kit
Our modular split mold sand castle system will allow you to build beautiful sand or snow structures in a short amount of time. Just buckle it, fill it and Create A Castle. Our premium turret/tower kit includes the Create A Castle 10 inch turret split system cylinder, a stackable 6 inch split system cylinder for additional height, a corbel to add stabilization and a beautiful effect in between the towers, battlement brick form, window cutter and a mesh backpack for simple transportation and cleanup!
Build varying size towers with this unit and bring your castle to the next level by stacking and alternating heights and add in the corbel in between to add whole new level of intricacy. Can't stack on your beach? No problem, build a lower profile kingdom instead of a tower, the possibilities are limitless with your imagination!
Our premium kit includes the following items:
- 1 Create A Castle 10 inch tower/turret split system cylinder.
- 1 Create A Castle 6 inch tower/turret split system cylinder this piece can be stacked on top or used individually as a smaller tower.
- 1 Corbel for additional stabilization and a beautiful effect in between the towers.
- 1 Ridged battlement brick form perfect placement on the cylinder adding 1.5 inches to the 10 inch tower height.
- 1 Window cutter etch out elegant windows.
- 1 Multi purpose tool great for quick cleanup of residual sand as well as assisting in breaking the seal of split system cylinder.
- 1 Mesh backpack for easy and convenient packing and transportation anywhere you go!
Just add moistened sandas you go and start creating! Keep the kids (and parents) entertained on the beach with this hassle free sand molding system for hours of fun!
Revolutionize your sand and snow castles with these uniquely-designed kits! No more sand or snow sticking to the side of a bucket mold, refusing to come out in any form but an unrecognizable heap. With these sets, you’ll be able to create a beautiful castle with ease. Simple lock the tower halves together, pack tightly with sand or snow, then unbuckle and pull off each side, leaving a sturdy and well-detailed “stone block” face on any structure you create. The design of these molds also allows you to use them partially filled or upside-down, easily creating unique fractional and inverted structures. Each set includes a basic 6” split cylinder, a 1” x 2” brick form, a 12” multi-tool, instructions, and a mesh draw-string backpack for easy transport and storage. Kits progressively contain more molds and accessories, capable of making some truly impressive structures!
1 month ago