Want all the Geo Puzzles in one box? While individual continents are smaller in this "complete version," the World puzzle is similar in size to the other puzzles, with 68 pieces. It has country-shaped pieces and ocean pieces (regular puzzle piece shapes) and measures 26" x 12 ½" when complete.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, the award-winning, GeoPuzzle World by GeoToys brings the joy of learning about the world to kids’ fingertips. Give the gift of understanding our complex world. GeoPuzzle World has 68 pieces shaped like individual countries and groups of countries. Children learn the name and shape of each country, and they also learn its location on a map.
- GREAT TOYS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS | For the child who is globally minded or looking to learn more about different countries, this large 26 x 12.5 inch floor puzzle is an ideal jigsaw puzzle. Great girl toys and boy toys.
- PUZZLE FOR ALL AGES | With large and small connecting pieces, kids of any age will enjoy its bright colors. Designed especially for children ages 4 and up.
- UNIQUE PIECE DESIGN | The puzzle pieces are shaped like countries and groups of countries. Children will learn how our world works together while engaging in a puzzle different than all others!
- GEOGRAPHY FOR KIDS | Kids will learn geography in a fun and engaging way while discussing the different countries and how they are related.
- SKILL-BUILDING | Choosing and placing puzzle pieces builds fine motor skills. Kids have enhanced cognitive development as they try to solve the puzzle. Plus they learn and practice their vocabulary of different countries.
These puzzles offer students a fun way to learn geography. Each includes pieces that attach to form a map of a specific continent. The great thing is that most of the pieces are shaped like the individual countries/states within that continent, so students will really get a feel for where the countries are and what they look like. Some of the larger countries take up more than one puzzle piece, and some of the smaller countries include the ocean they border, but generally the borders of the pieces are the same shape as the actual countries. Countries, capital cities, and large bodies of water are labeled on each puzzle. Each country is also a different color, so the puzzle ends up being a visually appealing map with countries that are easy to spot. Because of the differences in the continents, the puzzles come in different sizes with different amounts of puzzle pieces, which are listed below. Students will love putting together their own continental maps with these puzzles. ~ Rachel