Mission of San Antonio De Valero - Alamo Fresco Tiles (Hands on History Pottery Kit)
Art In History's replica is of the fresco painting that can been found in the Mission of San Antonio de Valero. This lesson plan covers, 1718-1793.
- 9" x 5.5" Pre-etched Fresco Pottery Tile
- High Quality Paint Brush, Sponge, and Plate Pallet
- Paint Kit and Paint Guide (Including Step-by-Step Decorating Instructions, Timeline, and Fun Facts)
- Craft Paper (to protect the painting surface)
- Download Code For Lesson Plan (Includes History Of Artifact, History Of Time Period, Maps, Full Color Motifs, And Decorating Instructions
There are a lot of neat historical crafts and craft ideas available, but it's not easy to find one that you'd happily keep on display after that school year, right? That's why we're so impressed with these kits. You're actually painting a pottery replica of a historical artifact... no paper mache or duct tape needed! Each kit includes an unfinished piece of pottery based on the artifact, a paint brush, sponge, paint, a disposable paint palette, step-by-step painting instructions, and craft paper/packing material, to protect your painting area. To take the activity further and learn more about the artifact and the historical time period that it represents, take advantage of the free lesson download, which is packed with lots of additional information. We love the quality of the materials and the reasonable price! Made in the USA. - Jess