Brown Swiss Cow (Safari Farm)
If Switzerland and cheese are closely associated, it’s because of the Brown Swiss cow. Not only does the breed yield excellent milk, but also the fat-to-protein ratio is ideal for cheese making, a fact not missed by dairy farmers.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: A little trimmer than a Brown Swiss bull, this Brown Swiss cow is a star on the dairy farm, with a pleasant face reflecting its calm demeanor.
- Size and Color: Brown Swiss cows are not all brown, of course, and this figure is brownish grey with some white fur. The 5 ¼ inch long figure does have the black snout and hooves typical of the breed.
- The Brown Swiss Cow is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Down on the farm. What would a farm be without animals? To me, the best part of farms ARE the animals! If you love farms, stock yours with an arrangement of cows, pigs, hens, cats, rabbits, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, goats and roosters! Animals range in size, but generally fall between 3" and 6" long, and 1" to 3" tall. Baby animals are sized somewhat smaller. ~ Janine
Kudos to Safari for their persistent efforts to create extremely detailed and authentic figures! Each plastic replica is hand-painted, safety-tested and is lead and phthalate-free. There are so many delightful collections to choose from; see categories below to browse their offerings from dragons to fairies, animals to dinosaurs. While supplies last, get a free Safari Ltd. tote bag with purchase of two or more figures or Toobs!