Daily Dose of Blessings Journal
Daily prompt: "Today’s blessings." Every 5th day: "How I blessed others this week." Turquoise with shades of brown, green, blue, and pink.
Take note of the blessings you receive each and every day!
- This gentle journal offer helpful prompts to help you cultivate an awareness of the gifts life offers us.
- Reach for it at the end of your day, to write down all the ways you were blessed.
- Spread the joy . . . share kindness, hope, and goodness with others.
- Uplifting quotations and Scripture verses throughout.
- Smooth-finish lightly lined pages take pen or pencil beautifully.
- Premium acid-free/archival paper helps preserve your writing.
- Vibrant floral cover design is enhanced with gold foil accents.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside back cover pocket expands to hold notes, mementos, and more.
- Journal measures a comfortable, compact 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most bags and backpacks.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- 144 pages.
Journaling helps us slow down and focus on what’s truly important. Each journal focuses on a theme related to peace, calmness, and joy, such as Blessings, Gratitude, Happiness, or Mindfulness. Space is given for recording how the theme was evident that day and practiced with others that week. Inspiring quotes and special pages with prompts related to the theme are interspersed throughout each journal. Beautiful watercolor flowers with gold accents decorate the covers, and each of the themes has a different floral pattern. Each journal has quality hardcover binding with an elastic band to mark one’s place or hold the journal closed. A pocket inside the back cover holds a few pictures or mementos. 5"x 7", 144 pgs. ~ Rachel E.
These beautiful, hardback journals are great for note taking or Bible journaling! The header or footer of each page contains a Bible verse in the She is Clothed with Strength and Dignity and For I Know the Plans that I Have for You journals. The Be Still an Know that I Am God journal has a Bible verse on each page, in addition to inspirational quotes between each page. The Quote pages do not have journal writing lines. Each journal has about 80 sheets of paper, and includes a thin 7.75” x 5.5” storage pocket on the inside of the back cover.