E Blox Power Blox Starter
- Patented Technology you won't find in any other toy brick set.
- No Wires! Build circuits directly into your projects.
- Stimulate young minds with creativity, imagination and science.
- Light up your 3D circuits with our unique power block.
- Great addition to any STEAM curriculum.
- Use your own imagination to create awesome structures
- Compatible with other toy brick sets
- Enhance and bring lights to your other builds.
- Contains 25 parts.
- One (1) 9V Battery Required.
- Ages 8 and up.
Not to be confused or used with E blox Circuit Builders, these blocks are LEGO® compatible and are used to build circuits to light up your brick-building projects. Power is supplied by a battery holder for a 9V battery (not supplied). Connections to the silver-colored battery terminals are made using silver-colored blocks of various dimensions; as long as the blocks are touching horizontally or vertically, the connection is made and the circuit is complete. Other than how-to-connect instructions, you get no project directions. This is intentional, as the product developers want kids to create their own designs. In addition to the conductive parts, an assortment of non-conductive plastic parts is included, but any brick of this size is fair game. A glowing addition to any brick-building project!
Building circuits could hardly be easier! E blox uses Duplo®-sized building blocks as the unit size for their Circuit Builder series. Besides the battery holder, which uses 3 AA batteries (not included), sets come with a variety of switches, connectors, lights, sensors, buzzers, speakers, and motors. The clear base plate provides a solid foundation for all the circuits. Project book includes clear illustrations and written directions for building each project. Components are all numbered and colored for easy identification and proper orientation. A nice feature of the battery holder is the option to run a circuit on 1.5, 3, or 4.5 volts, depending on the connection point. Let 'em loose and see what they create!