Rabbit (Safari Farm)
Dozens of species of rabbits, including popular types such as the Eastern cottontail, snowshoe hare, and jackrabbit, make their homes throughout the world. However, the several dozen breeds of domesticated rabbits stem from the European rabbit.
- Scientific Name: Oryctolagus cuniculus
- Characteristics: Gentle in appearance, this rabbit figure could be a domesticated rabbit, or it could be one of its wild cousins, the European rabbit.
- Size and Color: Realistically textured brown fur contrasts with darker brown feet and facial features and a splash of white at the chest, making this 2-inch-long rabbit completely lifelike.
- The Rabbit is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Down on the farm. What would a farm be without animals? To me, the best part of farms ARE the animals! If you love farms, stock yours with an arrangement of cows, pigs, hens, cats, rabbits, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, goats and roosters! Animals range in size, but generally fall between 3" and 6" long, and 1" to 3" tall. Baby animals are sized somewhat smaller. ~ Janine
Kudos to Safari for their persistent efforts to create extremely detailed and authentic figures! Each plastic replica is hand-painted, safety-tested and is lead and phthalate-free. There are so many delightful collections to choose from; see categories below to browse their offerings from dragons to fairies, animals to dinosaurs. While supplies last, get a free Safari Ltd. tote bag with purchase of two or more figures or Toobs!